• The “Pay Price” is for the full duration of the selected
• If the vehicle is returned more than 1 hour late, an extra day’s rental
will be charged.
• Minimum hire periods may apply to Weekends, Bank/Public
holidays and to some locations.
• Payment is accepted by credit card.
• The estimated cost of the rental and the deposit is payable at the
start of the hire.
• Please note that most type of cars require two credit cards.
• The rental quote includes Comprehensive cover although excess
• The amount of excess depends on which car you have rented and
whether you have chosen to reduce the excess.
• The excess ranges from £350 to £500.
• An insurance proposal form must be completed by everyone
wishing to drive the car.
• 25 Minimum age limits apply; details of which are found alongside the
description of the car on the website.
• The maximum age limit for any of our vehicles is currently 74 yrs.
Loss or Damage to Vehicle
• Rates include comprehensive accidental damage cover, except for
the first £350 - £500 (depending on which car you hire).
• The excess may be reduced for a daily payment. Details of which
will be explained on confirmation of the hire.
• All accidents must be reported within 24 hours and an accident
report form completed.
• Failure to do this may result in the insurance becoming invalid.
• Rates include either unlimited mileage or a free daily mileage
allowance. This information is shown on the website for each vehicle.
• Where there is a free daily mileage allowance any additional
mileage travelled will be charged at the excess rate shown.
• A valid driving licence (held for at least two years) must be
produced at the time of hire.
• If you hold a new style UK driving licence you will need to bring
both the ID card and the paper part.
• No Endorsed licences may be accepted
• We also require additional proof of identity such as a passport and
proof of address.
• Fuel is not included in the rental price.
• The hirer is responsible for ensuring the correct fuel is used.
• If the wrong fuel is used the hirer is liable for all costs including
recovery and repair.
• All vehicles leave our locations with a full tank of fuel.
• Provided the vehicle is returned with a full tank of fuel, no refuelling
charge is payable.
• If a vehicle is returned not full of fuel, will refuel the vehicle on the
• The designated price to refuel a vehicle is currently £3.60 per litre
inclusive of vat.
Additional Drivers There is a charge
• Driving licences for additional drivers must be shown at the time
• The hirer is liable and responsible for any additional days
of the rental.
The hirer is responsible for ensuring the vehicle is returned to the
• The hirer will remain responsible for the vehicle and it’s condition
and any parking charges until it is re-inspected by a member of
Parking, Traffic and Other Offences / Fines
• All fines and court costs for parking, traffic or other offences
(including any costs which arise if the vehicle is clamped or towed)
are the responsibility of the hirer.
• An extra £47 administration charge per offence will apply.
No Smoking Policy
• We operate a no smoking policy on all rental vehicles and reserve
the right to charge a fixed £150 valeting fee on return of the vehicle
if you have smoked or allowed smoking within the vehicle. This
includes allowing cigarette smoke or ash into the vehicle which
would imply the above.
• Cars may not be taken across to the mainland via ferry.
Child / Baby Seats
• We can provide child and baby seats. Fitting is the responsibility of
• Over 24hours: No charge. - Under 24hours: 1 Days rental.
• No show: 1 Days rental plus any delivery charge (if applicable).